Access your Merrill Lynch credit card in Online Banking from Bank of America
Your Merrill Lynch credit card information is now available in Online Banking from Bank of America. If you're new to Online Banking, enrollment takes just a few moments. If you already use Online Banking, simply sign in with your existing ID and Passcode.
Important information about your online account:
- Automatic payments: If you're not already an Online Banking customer, you will need to enroll by Feb. 1, 2011, to ensure any automatic payments you've scheduled for your card will continue past this date¹
- My Financial Picture: If you have this card linked to My Financial Picture in MyMerrill, you will need to update the login information for this account
- Paperless statements: If you currently have paperless statements, you will need to re-enroll within Online Banking to continue receiving paperless statements¹
I already have an Online Banking ID
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking from Bank of America, your Merrill Lynch credit card will display when you sign in using your existing ID and Passcode.
I am not currently enrolled in Online Banking
To access your credit card information online, enroll in Online Banking from Bank of America.
After selecting "Enroll in Online Banking," you will be taken to the first page in the Online Banking enrollment process:
- Select your state.
- Select the checkbox for "I have a Bank of America Credit Card" (your Merrill Lynch credit card is considered a Bank of America card).
- Select "Continue Enrollment"
It will help to have your Merrill Lynch credit card close at hand as you will need to provide some information during enrollment.
In the future, please sign in to Online Banking at www.bankofamerica.com to access your Merrill Lynch credit card account. If you used this URL to access a non Merrill Lynch credit card, you can still access your cardnon Merrill Lynch credit card.